Finishing the task… Until the End of the Age
Acts 1:8 Pastor Carlos Bulalayao
March 1, 2020
Acts 1:8 But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”
- Why is the Great Commission “Great?”
- Full A_________!
- Full time Life S_________ “GO”
- Imperative C_________ “Make disciples”
- E___________ Task- Panta Ta Ethna”
- Until the Lord’s R_______
Lest we forget!
GC: Not an option!
GC: Not a suggestion!
GC it is God’s Plan to reach the next generation
and the generations to come!
Panoramic View of Modern Missions:
Beachhead Missions ((1792–1910) William Cary
Frontier Missions (1865–1974) Hudson Taylor
Unreached Peoples Missions (1934–2004) William
Indigenous-Initiated Missions (1989–Today) Emphasis
on indigenous-initiated missions
- Great Commission: Re-focus and Paradigm Shift
America’s Cultural Shift
- Great Commission: Re-imagined
How then do we respond and be a
Transformational Agent of this Generation?
Culture Sensitive: World-View
Clarity of the Gospel
Contextualized Gospel Presentation!
My Encouragement and Perspective: Let us be!
- Intentional and re-calibrate how we do Missions and Evangelism
- Pro-active and rectify the misdirected passion and zealousness
- Engaged and re-construct our methodologies
- Empowering and re-evaluate our funding and resources