Psalm 95 Pastor Todd Harker
April 14, 2019
Ps 95:3-5 “For the Lord is the great God, the great King above all gods. In his hand are the depths of the earth, and the mountain peaks belong to him. The sea is his, for he made it, and his hands formed the dry land.”
El Haggadol defines God as ___________ and ______________.
El Haggadol means God is _______________ in all He does.
El Haggadol reflects God’s greatness making Him the ____________!!!
- God extends an ____________________ for all to worship – v.1
- “come” in v.1 means to run or ___________
- “come” in v.2 means to ________________ or hasten to meet
- God’s invitation to praise is not limited to a _____________ standard – v.1, 2
- There are as many ways to praise God as there are _____________
- The praise of God is based solely on the _______________ of God – v.3
- You cannot praise and worship something you do not ____________
- The praise of God should reflect the _____________ of God – v.4, 5
- The praise of God should be accompanied with __________________ – v.6, 7
- Boldness and _________________ are linked in worship
- The praise of God should reflect His _______________ in our lives – v.7
- The praise of God encourages greater ___________________ from us – v.8-11
- Worship should always ______________ the actions of a believer