Questions, What’s in a Name?
Luke January 15, 2017
Deacon Kevin Hoyt
“I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.” John 15:15 NIV
Luke 16:19-21, Mark 5:9
– Asking somebody’s name is the first step in building a ___________________.
– Asking somebody’s name shows the __________________ and __________________ light of Jesus.
– Asking somebody’s name reveals that you care for them, as _________ cares for you.
– A __________________ person makes important life decisions simply with their brain.
– A __________________ person includes their hearts input in all that they do.