Reckless Abandon: Following God Through the OT (7)
Selected Passages Pastor Todd Harker
March 25, 2018
Hebrews 11:39 “These were all commended for their faith, yet none of them received what had been promised.”
Following God is as old as time itself. It is recorded for us throughout the OT. It brings to life the stories of real people. It is meant to spur us on to do the same things in the same ways following the same God. It is meant to encourage us in our lives today. Like us today, they ALL had a choice to make. Would they follow Him? Today, the choice is yours to make. What will it be???
- Enoch __WALKED_____ and _ VANISHED___ – Gen. 5:24
- Noah __BUILT__ and __FLOATED ___ – Gen. 6:11-7:23
- Abraham ___AROSE_____ and ___WENT____ – Gen. 22:1-5
- Joseph ____TURNED_______ and __RAN_____ – Gen. 39:1-11
- Joshua __STOOD___ and __PROCLAIMED___ – Josh. 24:14-15
- Ruth __LEFT___ and __FOLLOWED______ – Ruth 1:16-18
- The Three __REMAINED__ and __DECLARED__ – Daniel 3
- Daniel __BOWED____ and _PRAYED____ – Daniel 6
- None of them knew _WHERE___ the Lord would take them.
- None of them were __AFRAID____ of where the Lord would lead them.
- All of them made an absolute _CHOICE__ to follow Him.
- We have the __BLESSING____ to learn from them.